Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Thing 4 Again

Still no love with the hotlinking, but I was utterly charmed by Flickr's photo editing feature. It's all most people really want. I've been calling PS Elements 6 every name I know of (and after a couple episodes of Deadwood, that's a lot), and I swear I'm going pop an artery over it. Maybe I should switch over. ;)

It's not hard to see how pictures can be added to any library information, be it online or otherwise. I contributed to that myself by photographing the children who won READ posters at Shoreview.

I'm not sure how Flickr specifically would add to this process . . . it's got loads of great doodads to spice up the photos you might want to use online, and if you didn't want to learn some other photo editor (I can attest that the curve is steep), Flickr would be great.

No comments: