Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thing 22

I cross my heart that I'll try to keep up with what's new on the internets.

I'll start with Flock. It's a browser that integrates social networking websites. You can watch your MySpace and Facebook pages, subscribe to RSS feeds, and blog from multiple blog. I can even export news feeds, once I discover what that means. It's built on Firefox code, so many Firefox extensions can be used with it.

The advertisement-intro-comic for the Google Chrome browser is interesting, if a bit thick for your average cartoon and also my brain.

I promise to follow random links to interesting applications and spend moments out of my surf hours doing Stuff. Maybe I'll even start playing Kingdom Of Loathing!

2 comments:

Carolnb said...

You sound busy.

Karen said...

Eh. I was taking a break from ordering dvs. :)