Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What Thing Is This?

24!

And also, 23 Things, thanks for fixing the visuals on your wiki.

I changed my template, my avatar, and added The Wall Street Journal.

The existence of third-party templates explains why the ones Blogger has are so boring. I figured there had to be creative and talented people out there who also use Blogger.

Even LiveJournal [which has been dying for years and much more quickly now the owners sold it to the Russian mob and the new owners fired all the software engineers] has a nice selection of attractive and creative user-designed templates.

I added Ramsey County Library System to my user info.

I haven't blogged much here since I finished, but I've been using my personal/hobby journal the usual amount. I love the internetz. Some of my best friends are women I met online. I've had a friend in Poland for nearly ten years, and I'll probably never meet her and her family. There are people I know in England, Singapore, Australia, Germany, Brazil, and all over the US and Canada, some of whom I've met and some I haven't.

I'm going to a convention in Boston at the end of the month because half my online buddies are going to be there, and I couldn't even get a ticket; they sold out 150 tickets in an hour. Jeez, it's like VividCon. I'm just staying in the hotel for the weekend. I'll be spending a couple days in Jersey City with Dana, and going to Marblehead for a few days with Janis, who wants me to see her home town.

So yeah, blogging's good with me.

2 comments:

Carolnb said...

Have fun in NJ.

Karen said...

I will! Even though I can't get into the panels in Boston, I've never been to Boston, so I suppose I could have a look around whle everybody else is having fun. *pouts*